Lightly used. Comes with factory box and charging cord
The rechargeable Guardian® was designed and built with the Great Outdoors in mind. This dual-beam hand-held flashlight features two separate LED/reflector assemblies to deliver two very different beams, both incorporates our auto-adjusting output IntelliBeam™ Technology. The dual-beam configuration provides the ultimate flexibility to adapt to any environment.
A rechargeable lithium polymer battery not only powers both beams of light, it features a USB-C connector for taking a charge and also to charge small devices at 5 Volts with a current range of 1.5-2A (0.5A from a USB 2.0 source).
An ultrasonically welded body and charging port cover keep the elements out no matter the season. An integrated lanyard loop provides a secure attachment point to securely tether the Guardian® to your wrist or neck.
- IntelliBeam™ Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output from 15 to 1000 lumens depending on environmental conditions
- Five pre-programmed profiles that offer various output configurations including IntelliBeam™ mode (see chart below)
- 19mm parabolic reflector is engineered to project a beam at far distances up to 227 meters
- 12mm MaxVision Beam™ reflector provides a broad, rich beam for generous lighting at distances of up to 105 meters
- Charges small devices at 5 Volts with a current range of 1.5-2A (0.5A from a USB 2.0 source)
|Bezel Diameter||19mm||/ 12mm|
|Output 12mm Low||15||Lumens / 62 Hours|
|Output 12mm Med||300||Lumens / 4.25 Hours|
|Output 12mm High||1,000||Lumens / 2.5 Hours|
|Output 19mm Med||250||Lumens / 4.25 Hours|
|Output 19mm Low||15||Lumens / 60 Hours|
|Output 19mm High||800||Lumens / 2.5 Hours|