Inventory is tracked in real time. If you can add it to your cart, we have it in stock and ready to ship. If it shows "sold out" click on the green button on the right to be notified when they become available.
Read more about the Surefire XH30 in this article from Recoil Magazine
This powerful and versatile XH30 WeaponLight was created to interface with SureFire’s revolutionary MASTERFIRE™Rapid Deploy Holster. It features a unique bezel with cam slots, and pin slots on both sides of the body, which serve to lock the light into the holster and secure the weapon at an advantageous angle for quick deployment. If the MASTERFIRE holster is manually set to do so, it automatically activates the WeaponLight when the weapon is deployed, saving valuable time in high-stress situations. And because the open-design MASTERFIRE holster interfaces with the WeaponLight instead of the pistol, most railed pistols equipped with an XH30 will fit in this remarkable holster.
As a tactical weapon-mounted light, the XH30 is remarkable on its own. It features a recoilproof LED paired with a precision, undulated reflector to produce our proprietary TIR Beam™ (Total Internal Reflector) a precise, useful cone of light that’s identical to the beam pattern of the X300U-A & X300U-B . Constructed of lightweight but strong aerospace-aluminum body finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness—and then O-ring and gasket sealed for weatherproofing—this tough-as-nails WeaponLight never needs to be babied.
The Surefire XH30 includes two mode selector switches. One for toggling between 1,000 blinding lumens of light to gain a superior advantage in the dark and 300 potent lumens when less light is needed, but there is still the need to engage a threat in low-light conditions. The second switch toggles between continuous light operation and a disorienting strobe mode. Activating the XH30 is achieved via one-finger, ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols), which allow for surgical activation without altering your grip on the weapon at all, are also available. And the versatile XH30 can be easily and securely attached to any pistol or long gun equipped with a Universal or Picatinny rail via its Rail-Lock®system.
For use with the MASTERFIRE holster, the XH30 is a clear choice. But it’s also a great choice for anyone looking for a handgun/long-gun WeaponLight with power and performance to spare for closer-range applications.
- Cam-slotted bezel and rear locking lugs on battery housing interface with MASTERFIRE holster for secure weapon retention
- Serves as the interface for the MASTERFIRE holster system for almost any pistol with a tactical rail
- TIR reflector creates a concentrated, smooth Total Internal Reflector Beam™ for close-quarter applications as well as longer distance engagements.
- Dual output, mode selector slide-switches for toggling between 1,000 and 300 lumens of continuous light output and strobe mode
- Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching beam with a larger center spot beam
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
TIR Lenses —SureFire Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lenses are primarily refracting elements, but as their name implies they also utilize reflection. Our TIR lenses are precision-molded from a clear, tough cyclo-olefin polymer that surrounds the LED emitter and gathers virtually all the light produced, then reflects and refracts it forward in a carefully designed beam pattern. Typically the pattern is a comparatively “tight” brighter central cone of light that provides good reach; this is surrounded by a cone containing the remainder of the emitted light, which provides illumination for your peripheral vision.
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||1,000||Lumens / 1.25 hours*|
|Low||300||Lumens / 2.5 hours*|