Checkout our X300U A vs B COMPARISON ARTICLE
BRAND NEW 600 Lumen edition
Activating the X300 Ultra is done via intuitive, ambidextrous switches—now wider and shorter for improved ergonomics—at the rear of the body. Simply press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation or flip up or down for constant-on activation.
The X300 Ultra can be securely attached to a handgun or a long gun via its new and improved T-slot mounting system. Universal and Picatinny crossbar wedges are included for simple, foolproof installation. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body—including the mounting system—is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and it is O-ring sealed, making it weatherproof.
|Max Output -- White Light||600||.0||lumens|
*Runtime until output drops below 10% of maximum output
FITS: The new T-slot mounting system fits most railed handguns (and rail-equipped long guns) but adapter mounts are available for some non-railed handguns—click here to view them.
- High-performance LED is regulated to maximize tactical-level output and runtime per set of batteries
- TIR lens creates focused high-intensity beam for close- to longer-range applications
- Integral aluminum T-slot mounting system offers rock-solid attachment to railed hand guns and long guns equipped with MIL-STD 1913 rails
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Accepts optional DG pistol grip and XT remote long gun tape switches
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life