The new single-output G2Z CombatLight® is a no-nonsense workhorse designed and built specifically for tactical use. A single push or click of its tailcap switch provides foolproof activation under even the most stressful conditions, unleashing 800 blinding lumens of light shaped by a proprietary reflector into our wide, useful MaxVision Beam™optimized for your field of vision. Featuring a newly designed 14 mm bezel, the G2Z-MV is even shorter and lighter in weight than its predecessor. Otherwise it has all the same features that made the original G2Z such a great tactical light, including a lightweight, corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer body that features SureFire’s CombatGrip design—a reduced-diameter mid-section and rubber grip ring that’s perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and providing a secure hold with wet, cold, or gloved hands. For simplicity, ergonomics, reliability, and durability, there’s no better tactical flashlight than the new G2Z-MV.
- High-performance LED and specially developed reflector create wide, smooth MaxVision Beam™
- CombatGrip provides secure hold in nearly all conditions
- High-impact Nitrolon® polymer body for corrosion resistance and durability
- Durable, optically coated, polycarbonate window resists impact and maximizes light transmission
- Includes a lanyard to enable the use of both hands during manipulations/reloading when the lanyard is looped around the support hand palm. Also makes it easier to pull the G2Z out by the lanyard when stored in pant pocket
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
Max Output -- White Light 800 Lumens / 1.5 hours* Length 4 .75 inches (12.0 cm) Bezel Diameter 1 .1 inches Weight w/Batteries 4 .25 oz. Batteries 2 123A (included)*All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.