SureFire's new single-output G2Z™ Combatlight® with Max Vision™ flashlight—designed and built specifically for tactical use—features a proprietary reflector that shapes the high-output LED's 650 lumens of light into our wide, useful MaxVision Beam™ optimized for your field of vision. With its newly designed 14 mm bezel, the compact G2Z is even shorter and lighter in weight than its predecessor, generates nearly twice the output, and has all of the same features for outstanding tactical performance. Its corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer body is durable and lightweight and features SureFire's CombatGrip design—a reduced-diameter mid-section and rubber grip ring that's perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and provides a secure hold with wet, cold, or gloved hands. A click-on/off tailcap switch provides ergonomic, foolproof activation even under the most stressful conditions. For simplicity, ergonomics, reliability, and durability in a tactical flashlight, there's simply no beating the new and improved G2Z CombatLight.
- High-performance LED and specially developed reflector create wide, smooth MaxVision Beam™
- High-impact polymer body for corrosion resistance and durability
- CombatGrip provides secure hold in nearly all conditions
- Durable, optically coated, polycarbonate window resists impact and maximizes light transmission
- Includes a lanyard to enable the use of both hands during handgun manipulations/reloading when the lanyard is looped around the support hand palm. Also makes it easier to pull the G2Z out by the lanyard when stored in pant pocket.
- Backed by SureFire’s No Hassle Guarantee