The Terrain is designed for our most demanding customers, and it’s well suited for those who require ballistic and safety protection for maximum coverage in a larger frame. With its polycarbonate lenses and frames constructed from the strongest thermoplastic material available for eyewear (TR90NZZ), the Terrain provides extreme impact resistance, durability, and flexibility in a lightweight package.
- Constructed of TR90NZZ, the frames combine lightweight construction and ballistic protection, providing rugged strength and flexibility with maximum overall coverage
- Ballistic Rated Z87+ and MIL-PRF 32432 lenses and frames meet both high velocity impact protection and safety ratings
- Oleophobic treatment of lenses provides liquid and other chemical protection and added scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating on inside of lenses minimizes distracting reflections
- Available with polarized and non-polarized lenses
- Padded low profile temples integrate smoothly under helmets, communication headsets and over the ear hearing protection
- Coated stainless steel pins provide simple but dependable hinge functionality
- Rubber nose and temple pads are overmolded to the frame for durability