This is a regulated item. Federal law requires us to ship it to an FFL (Federal Firearms Licensee) in your state of residence.
After you have placed your order, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (or simply reply to your confirmation email) with your order # and the name and number/email of the FFL you would like us to ship your firearm to. We will contact them and arrange shipment. Once it arrives they will contact you so you can pick it up.
Includes (2) 17-round magazines.
The FN 509 pistol touts over a million rounds of testing - nothing short of what you'd expect from a striker-fired autoloader from FN. Packed with a ton of features demanded from the industry professionals who designed it, you can rest easy knowing the FN 509 will perform on demand.
Standard FN 509 features include:
- Single-action operation
- Fixed 3-dot sights (standard)/li>
- Steel slide with combat-style sights
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Improved front and rear cocking serrations for easy racking
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel with recessed target crown
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer frame construction with interchangeable backstraps
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release
- High visibility, low-friction follower and polymer base pad
- Shipped with two interchangeable backstraps, (2) 17-round magazines OR (2) 10-round magazines, Owner’s manual, locking device, and FN logo soft pistol case
FN 509 Standard Specifications
- Operation: Double-action
- Weight: 26.9 oz. (without mag)
- Barrel Length: 4.0"
- Overall Length: 7.4"
- Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
- Height: 5.56"
- Width: 1.35"
- Trigger Pull: 5.5-7.5 lb.
- Sight Radius: 5.79"