The E2D LED Defender® Ultra is a compact 500-lumen flashlight featuring dual-output capability and self-defense enhancements. Utilizing a virtually indestructible high-performance LED and a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, the E2DL Ultra is activated with a pushbutton tailcap click switch that also selects output levels: press or click once for a high-intensity 500-lumen white-light beam—ten times the light needed to overwhelm the night-adapted vision of an aggressor. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for a 5-lumen ultra-long runtime low beam that's suitable for navigating at night or performing close-up tasks for hours. The Defender's crenellated Strike Bezel® provides further defensive options should the need arise. Slender and powerful, the E2DL Ultra is an ideal everyday-carry light.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—500 lumens high for maximum light, 5 lumens low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Strike Bezel® provides personal defense option
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Output / Runtime -- White Light High 500 .0 lumens / 2.25 hours* Low 5 .0 lumens / 67.75 Tactical Runtime** 2 .25 hours Length 5 .60 Bezel Diameter 1 .125 inches Weight w/Batteries 4 .2 ounces Batteries 2 123A (included)** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.