The Low Rise M4 Belt Pouch combines the combat-proven Ten-Speed® military-grade elastic with a belt attachment system anyone can use. The Low Rise M4 Belt Pouch holds one M4 magazine or similar sized item lower on the belt for easier access during reloading.
The Low Rise M4 Belt Pouch attaches to the belt on regular everyday pants, rigger’s belts, or duty belts with a hook and loop attachment system. The attachment system is split so the pouch can be attached on both sides of a belt loop to keep the pouch from rotating. The hook and loop attachment are able to be removed so the pouch can be mounted horizontally on the belt.
- One M4 magazine (polymer or metal)
- Flash bangs
- Small radios
- Similar sized items
- Fits belts up 2" wide (vertical)
- Fits belts 1.25" belts (horizontally)
- Militar-grade Ten-Speed® elastic front
- ULTRAcomp™ high performance laminate
- 3” x 4.5”
- 40 grams