Battle Werx Anti Flicker Sealing Plate
Shipping is just $1.99!
The Battle Werx Anti-Flicker Sealing Plate eliminates the chance of your Trijicon RMR battery losing connection resulting in flickering or temporary loss of your RMR's reticle. The BattleWerx A.F.S. Plate utilizes a raised protrusion directly under the RMR battery to create upward pressure ensuring a reliable battery connection. The A.F.S. Plate also creates a waterproof seal at the base of your RMR optic. When used with quality batteries such as Duracell or SONY, the flicker issues found on the Type 1 Trijicon RMRs are eliminated.
- (1) Anti-Flicker Sealing Plate: Black
- A.F.S. Plate creates upward pressure on optic battery to ensure a reliable connection
- Creates a waterproof seal at the base of RMR
- Eliminates the chance of temporary loss of reticle or flickering reticle
- Made from 302/304 Stainless Steel
- Works with direct pistol slide mounting and all other after market pistol/rifle mounts
- Designed and Manufactured by Battlewerx in the United States of America
If you have a Type 1 Trijicon RMR then the Battle Werx plate will work well to resolve dot flicker. We've also found that slightly bending the battery contacts and using SONY or Duracell batteries helps as well.
If you have a Type 2 RMR, it is not advised to use the anti flicker plate since the plate creates too much pressure on the redesigned tabs. However, you still need a sealing plate if you'll be using the RMR on a pistol. The Trijicon RM63 sealing plate is perfect for this application.
See our RMR COMPARISON ARTICLE for more information.
Use a sealing plate when: