Aimpoint® Micro T-2
Having trouble deciding on which Aimpoint Micro sight to get? Check out this buying guide for a side by side comparison. AIMPOINT MICRO BUYING GUIDE
TAKING THE PERFORMANCE OF COMPACT REFLEX SIGHTS TO AN ENTIRELY NEW LEVEL
The all new Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights.
Inside the completely new sight housing are advanced optical lenses that takes optical performance to a new level. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot – especially when used with an accessory magnifier.
Lightweight sight for extreme conditions
Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-2 performs reliably under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. Suitable for use on
- Submachine guns
The Aimpoint Micro T-2 is ideal as a standalone sight, and thanks to its small size, it can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics.
Excellent night vision compatibility
The Micro T-2 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters who need night vision compatibility. The performance of the Micro T-2 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is ideal for 3rd generation Night Vision Technology.
Aimpoint’s unique coating on the front lens reflects the dot’s selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation Night Vision Device (NVD) but alos when used with Aimpoint 3XMag magnifyer.
With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-2 is ready for round the clock use.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro T-2
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
GENERAL DATA Article number 200170 Technology ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology) Working principle Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight OPTICAL DATA Lightsource LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)* 2 Parallax Absence of parallax -
No centering required
Eye relief Unlimited Night vision compatibility Yes Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens Yes Magnification No magnification (1X) ELECTRONIC DATA Battery One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032 Battery life in hours ** 50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use) Battery life in hours **at NVD settings *** 500 000 Dot intensity adjustment Manual rotary switch Daylight (DL) settings 1 Off & 8 DL of which one extra bright NVD settings 4 NVD MECHANICAL DATA Material housing Extruded high strength aluminum Surface finish Hard anodized, semi-matte Color housing Black Adjustment 1 click 13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds) Mounting methods Integrated Picatinny/Weaver ENVIROMENTAL DATA Temperature range -45° - +71° C, (-50° - +160° F) Water resistance - submersible to 25m, (80ft.) Radioactive components used None DIMENSIONS Length 68mm, (2.7”) Width/height sight only 41 x 36mm, (1.6” x 1.4”) Width/height including mount 62 x 41mm, (2.4”x 1.6”) Weight sight only 96g, (3.4oz) Weight sight with integrated mount 139g, (4.9oz)
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 8 out of 12.
*** Night Vision Device.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.