Aimpoint® Micro H-2
Having trouble deciding on which Aimpoint Micro sight to get? Check out this buying guide for a side by side comparison. AIMPOINT MICRO BUYING GUIDE
TAKING THE PERFORMANCE OF COMPACT REFLEX SIGHTS TO AN ENTIRELY NEW LEVEL
The all new Micro H-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights.
Inside the completely new sight housing are advanced optical lenses that takes optical performance to a new level. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA (also available in 4 MOA) red dot – especially when used with an accessory magnifier.
Lightweight sight for extreme conditions
Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro H-2 performs reliably under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. Suitable for use on
- Submachine guns
The Aimpoint Micro H-2 Red Dot Sights are designed with the hunter in mind, being the lightest red dot sights tough enough to bear the Aimpoint name. Small enough to be used anywhere that you could put iron sights, these reflex sightscan be used on any type of firearm or archery equipment. A lightweight rifle with an Aimpoint H2 Micro red dot sightmounted on it remains a lightweight rifle! A hunting revolver with the Aim-point H2 Micro Sight installed remains as easy to carry as with iron sights and is much quicker to aim. On a bow, the parallax-free this Aimpoint red dot scope eliminates the need for a peep, allowing you to shoot accurately in lower light.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro H-2
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA & 4 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
GENERAL DATA Technology ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology) Working principle Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight OPTICAL DATA Lightsource LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)* 2 or 4 Parallax Absence of parallax -
No centering required
Eye relief Unlimited Night vision compatibility No Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens Yes Magnification No magnification (1X) ELECTRONIC DATA Battery One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032 Battery life in hours ** 50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use) Dot intensity adjustment Manual rotary switch Daylight (DL) settings 1 Off & 8 DL of which one extra bright MECHANICAL DATA Material housing Extruded high strength aluminum Surface finish Hard anodized, semi-matte Color housing Black Adjustment 1 click 13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds) Mounting methods Integrated Picatinny/Weaver ENVIROMENTAL DATA Temperature range -45° - +71° C, (-50° - +160° F) Radioactive components used None DIMENSIONS Length 68mm, (2.7”) Width/height sight only 41 x 36mm, (1.6” x 1.4”) Width/height including mount 62 x 41mm, (2.4”x 1.6”) Weight sight only 96g, (3.4oz) Weight sight with integrated mount 139g, (4.9oz)
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 8 out of 12.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.